Compiling research on Redis GUI admin options in order to determine the most functional and most supported open source option.
The goal is to find something that allows you to view, edit, and insert. As a bonus it would be great if there were some maintenance & performance monitoring. Basically I want something like phpmyadmin but for redis when I’m not at the command prompt.
- http://mono.servicestack.net/mythz_blog/?p=381 – .net “redis admin ui”
- http://code.google.com/p/redis-admin/ – looks like it’s dead? last news was in 2011
- https://github.com/sasanrose/phpredmin – stars 120, forks 23 – a monitor for redis, not maintenance tool/web interface. requires phpredis https://github.com/nicolasff/phpredis (api to communicate with redis)
- https://github.com/steelThread/redmon – A web interface for managing redis: cli, admin, and live monitoring – 1055 stars, forked 72 times
- https://github.com/paulasmuth/fnordmetric – similar to above, but uses redis, doesn’t show it. redmon is based on and takes ideas from fnordmetric
- https://github.com/ErikDubbelboer/phpRedisAdmin – web interface – 490 stars, 143 forks – seems like the winner so far (example: http://dubbelboer.com/phpRedisAdmin/?overview)
- http://code.google.com/p/php-redis-browser/ – A simple, one-file PHP based admin console and browser for Redis (example: http://ohardt.com/php-rb/) – pretty crude
The winner for my use case was: phpRedisAdmin
Entrupeners, Subscribe for the lastest tools, tips, and tutorials.