Compiling research for MongoDB GUI admin options. Again, I'd like to find something like phpmyadmin but for mongo.
- http://code.google.com/p/memcached/wiki/Tools – general tools listing
- http://lzone.de/memcache+monitoring+GUIs (goes over several good/basic monitoring tools. Not what I’m looking for but these look noteworthy for another day.
- https://github.com/mailopl/memcached-gui – Very simple web GUI for memcached allowing of keys removal and flush(). only 2 stars 4 forks
- https://github.com/rewi/memcadmin – looks like it has it all, except only 4 stars 1 fork
- http://code.google.com/p/phpmemcacheadmin/ – great for monitoring and flushing, note sure if you can edit/add/remove key values? probably worth an install
Entrupeners, Subscribe for the lastest tools, tips, and tutorials.